- General: PDSCPA has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with this site. PDSCPA may investigate any apparent or reported violations of its policies and take any action that it, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems appropriate, including but not limited to issuing warnings; rejection of, refusal to post, or removal of any materials on the site; and/or denial, restriction, suspension, or termination of your access to any or all part(s) of the PDSCPA Services at any time. If we receive complaints that upon investigation show that you have repeatedly violated third-party copyright, PDSCPA may permanently suspend your registration for and use of the PDSCPA Services. PDSCPA may take any or all of the actions above at any time, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability.
- Eligibility: By using the PDSCPA Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the PDSCPA Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Content: PDSCPA endeavours to ensure information on this website is current and accurate, and it has been compiled in good faith. PDSCPA will endeavour to correct any errors on this website but does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information. However, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this website updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website.
- Third Party Websites & Hyper-Linking: All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within PDSCPA are provided for the user's convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or people referred to. If you have comments or questions relating to sites linked to this one, they should be directed to the relevant branch or organisation. PDSCPA does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who may have off-website links to this website.
- Updates on Animal/Case: The Pune District SPCA shall not be under any obligation to provide the reporting person with any updates regarding the health, treatment, release or death, or custody of an animal while the case is registered.
- PDSPCA to Have Discretion for Taking Legal Action: The PDSPCA does not guarantee a legal action against each case reported to us. Once the case is reported on this website, the agents assigned for the verification process shall make a report to the members who shall have the sole discretion about taking a legal action or not based upon the evidence collected.
- No PDSCPA Hospital Facility: The PDSPCA, currently, does not have any facilities for hospital, shelter, pinjrapole, or an infirmary. We are presently liasoning with different local NGOs for this purpose, according to the species they have facilities for.
- Security of Information: Whilst PDSPCA strives to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. You should never share your secure information and/or user details with any other person.